We are a small team of physicists and computer scientists with a love for experimenting with new technology. We want to work with likeminded individuals who take initiative in solving problems and are proactive about finding the best tool for the job.
Our architecture revolves around a user-facing webapp used to launch customized analysis processes on our data pipeline. As a fullstack engineer, you will mainly be focused on building upon the functionality of the webapp. You will work on a range of projects including:
- Building new user-facing features with everything from database models to GraphQL resolvers and UI components
- Working side-by-side with our data science team to collect relevant feedback from our users and labeling team to improve our search relevance
- Exposing advanced NLP-based filters to our users via the UI
- Implementing deep linking between views in our webapp allowing users to explore their data intuitively
- Adding real-time collaborative editing to our content editor
- Working on integrations with enterprise systems of record and engagement
- Building internal monitoring tools
We love new technology and are open to experimenting with new frameworks and tools. We hope you can bring us more interesting tech we can work with. That said, here is an overview of what we are working with so far:
- Frontend: Typescript, React, Tailwind, GraphQL
- Backend: Docker, Python, Flask, Postgres, SQLAlchemy, Elasticsearch
- Infra & CI/CD: AWS, Github Actions, DataDog, k8s (soon-to-be)
Our backend is written in Python because it has the best support for open source machine learning libraries, and this is at the core of everything we do. We make extensive use of its typing and concurrency support.
- Experience working with enterprise cloud web applications
- Experience with web application security and handling customer data
- React, Typescript, GraphQL, SQL experience
- Public cloud experience with AWS or similar
- Python or demonstrative polyglot abilities
- HTML and CSS abilities
- Experience working in a growth and product oriented team
Start date: as soon as possible
This is a full-time position. We are a remote-first company. We welcome applicants from anywhere within 4 hours of our London headquarters' timezone. Please apply to come and (virtually) meet our team, hear about the projects we’ll be working on next and see if there is a fit.